Wanted to create shortcuts to the important pages on your Igniter webstore? Using Site Link allows you to add custom links to a menu and display on your Igniter webstore. It helps to get audience’s attention and have a better website navigation.
1. Navigate to Webstore and choose Menu Manager.
2. Click [+] icon to add a new menu group.
3. Enter the Title of the menu group and click Save button.
4. Click Add Menu button to create menu items with the assigned pages.
1. Navigate to Webstore and choose Layout Manager.
2. Drag Site Link module to the position you want to display.
3. Click Edit icon in Site Link module.
4. Select the Menu Group you want to display and click Save button.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a menu with custom links on your Igniter webstore.