Access: Marketplaces -> Shopee Sync
Shopee Sync allows sellers to sync products from Igniter webstore to Shopee seller centre to boost more sales. Shopee orders and inventory can be updated in Igniter webstore.
This feature is only available in upgraded Igniter Growth Plan (Monthly or Annum).
We will walk you through these topics below:
Step 1: Register Shopee Account
1. Sign up for a Shopee seller account from Shopee MY website.
2. After that, you will login as Shopee Seller Centre.
Step 2: Set up Shopee Integration
1. Navigate to your Igniter Admin Panel, Marketplaces, and Shopee Sync.
2. Enable Sell on Shopee.
3. Click Authorize button to connect to your Shopee Centre.
4. Select Malaysia as your Shopee account country, fill in your Shopee account username and password, click Login button to allow Igniter admin panel to access to your Shopee Seller Centre.
5. Click Yes button to confirm the authorization.
6. Click More icon on top right and choose API Settings.
7. Enable Sync Order to auto sync Shopee order to Igniter admin panel.
8. Enable Update Stock to get Shopee inventory auto updated when there is order triggered in Igniter admin panel.
9. Select Order Sync Back Remark as the remark of Shopee order. Completed, Processed or Processing is recommended.
10. Click Save button to start syncing product.
Step 3: Set up Shopee Product Settings
1. Click [+] button for the product you want to sync.
2. Shopee allows to sync maximum 9 images per product. Select attractive images or remain all images to sync.
3. Shopee Product Name supports 80 characters and will be auto retrieved from Igniter admin panel. Edit if you wish to have different product name in Shopee.
4. Shopee Product Description supports text only up to 3000 characters. Igniter admin panel will auto retrieve text description which have filled in from Igniter admin panel product. If you have inserted only images in description from the product previously, please fill in a brief introduction of your product in this field.
5. Select Shopee Category of the product.
6. Attributes will be generated according to Shopee Category selected. Attributes with * are required to fill in.
6. Edit Price if you wish to sell different price in Shopee.
Based on Shopee API requirement, product options can be synced up to 15 only, if your product contains variants.
7. Weight required to fill up in KG.
8. Enter the Parcel Size in CM.
9. Shopee is using Flat Rate as the calculation of shipping fee and shipping fee is required to fill in.
Please ensure that you have enabled the same shipping settings on your Shopee seller account at Shop Settings > My Shipping. If you have associated with Shopee for special Pos Laju rate, then enable the last option “Poslaju (Shopee)”.
10. Enable Pre-order if you require more time to ship the product.
Step 4: Sync Product to Shopee
1. When everything is ready, click Save & Sync button.
2. The Sync Status will be in queue. Please allow some time for Shopee to accept the sync request. Refresh the page in a few minutes to see the latest sync status.
3. When the sync request has been approved by Shopee, the Sync Status will change to Success.
Congratulation! You have successfully synced product from Igniter webstore to Shopee Seller Centre.
1. Bulk Settings
You can pre-fill Shopee Category and Shipping Fee for the products you want to sync.
2. Reserved Stock
Reserved Stock function is used for backup purpose so that you will reserve some stock and will not sell 100% of your inventory to Shopee to avoid overselling.
Example 1: The product has no variant.
Reserved Stock: 10
Synced Inventory to Shopee: 290
Example 2: The product has 3 variants.
Variant Inventory: 100 for each variant
Reserved Stock: 10
Synced Variant Inventory to Shopee: 90 (100 – 10) for each variant